2022-2023 Ad Hoc Committees
The College of Communication Advisory Committee was approved by the General Body on September 29, 2022.
UPDATE: This Ad Hoc Committee has merged into the College of Communication's Dean's Student Advisory Board. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
The SGA College of Communication Advisory Ad Hoc Committee exists to bring together the student leaders of each organization within the College of Communication.
A couple of main goals for the committee are to:
1) Examine ways in which each organization's efforts can intersect to create opportunities for the general CMN student body.
2) Discuss ongoing challenges within the college and collaborate on meaningful solutions to present to the administration.
3) Bridge the gap between programs within the college and create more opportunities for students to network with each other.
1) Organize a formal event to celebrate the achievements of College of Communication Students at the end of the academic year.
If you are interested in joining this committee or would like to get in contact, please reach out to Avery Schoenhals at email@example.com.
College of Communication Advisory Committee Members:
Next Meeting: TBD - In January when students return from Winter Break.
The Disabled Students Committee was renewed by the General Body on September 22, 2022.
The Constituent Engagement and Research Committee was created by the General Body on September 29, 2022.
2020-2021 Ad Hoc Committees
The SGA Sustainability Committee, or simply, the Sustainability Committee, is a group dedicated to advocating the student voice for sustainability.
Particularly, the Sustainability Committee is looking to achieve a few key goals:
1) Institutional sustainability plan implemented at DePaul
2) Professional full-time sustainability coordinator/manager
3) Connection of sustainability to the university's mission
The undocumented student support committee is a group dedicated to advocating the undocumented students.
Purpose of the Committee:
1) Allows students to get involved with university-level discussions which SGA is involved in
2) Take a community based approach putting the voices of immigrants and undocumented folks at the forefront
3) Explore the possibility of making the University a sanctuary campus and extent of that status