For those of us who would like to know what resources are available to prepare for exams besides taking university classes and reading textbooks, the following list may be helpful.
Disclaimer: DePASC is unaffiliated with the businesses below and doesn't promote or benefit from their products and services.
- Coaching Actuaries: https://www.coachingactuaries.com
- The Infinite Actuary: http://www.theinfiniteactuary.com
- The Actuarial Bookstore: https://www.actuarialbookstore.com
- ACTEX Learning: https://actexmadriver.com
- Actuary Exam Tutor: http://www.actuaryexamtutor.com
- Act Certain: https://www.actcertain.com/index.html
- Actuarial Study Materials: http://www.studymanuals.com
- Jim Daniel's Actuarial Seminars: http://www.actuarialseminars.com
The next few links are exclusively for fellowship-level exams.
- PAK Study Manuals: https://www.pakstudymanual.com
- XP Actuarial Exam Prep: https://www.xpactuarial.com/home.html
- MATE Seminars: https://www.mateseminars.com